A student asked what books should he read. That of course depends. These are some books I liked about streets and traffic.
- Traffic: Why We Drive The Way We Do, and What It Says About Us – Tom Vanderbilt
- Magic Motorways – Norman Bel Geddes (this is in many ways a classic by the creator of the 1939 Futurama exhibit)
- Great Streets – Allen B. Jacobs
- Streets Ahead – The Design Council (my first introduction to Woonerfs, from 1979)
- Streets and Patterns: The Structure of Urban Geometry – Stephen Marshall [review]